Getting Error: Duplicate Attribute

Jul 28, 2015 at 3:53 PM
I have had this working in the past and recently I had to move my implementation to a different project. Now, when I'm trying to convert a DOCX i get this error

Error: Duplicate attribute. Trace: at System.Xml.Linq.XElement.AddAttributeSkipNotify(XAttribute a) at System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.AddContentSkipNotify(Object content) at System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.Add(Object content) at OpenXmlPowerTools.FormattingAssembler.AnnotateWithGlobalDefaults(WordprocessingDocument wDoc, XElement rootElement, FormattingAssemblerSettings settings) in z:\OpenXmlPowerTools\FormattingAssembler.cs:line 962 at OpenXmlPowerTools.FormattingAssembler.AssembleFormatting(WordprocessingDocument wDoc, FormattingAssemblerSettings settings) in z:\OpenXmlPowerTools\FormattingAssembler.cs:line 103 at OpenXmlPowerTools.HtmlConverter.ConvertToHtml(WordprocessingDocument wordDoc, HtmlConverterSettings htmlConverterSettings) in z:\OpenXmlPowerTools\HtmlConverter.cs:line 147 at WordPreview.WordToHTML(Stream WordContents) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\RHAWeb\Tools\Posting\WordPreview.ashx:line 89 Security Context: IIS APPPOOL\DefaultAppPool

I looked in the folder where the html gets output, and the whole document is already converted and in there, but it's not displaying on my page.

any help would be appreciated.
Coordinator
Jul 28, 2015 at 5:57 PM
Edited Jul 28, 2015 at 5:58 PM
I addressed a bug exactly like this one. Are you using the latest?

Of course, it could be a new, similar issue. :)

Can you verify you are using the latest, and then we'll address this.
Marked as answer by bwatkins79 on 7/28/2015 at 12:34 PM
Jul 28, 2015 at 7:34 PM
That was it! I updated to the latest version and the error went away.

Thanks for the quick response!

v