Can we get a binary?

Sep 11, 2008 at 10:35 PM
I'm well known for my laziness in not wanting to setup build environments, ask anybody.  (Which is actually kinda funny because I have vs2008 full plus several other IDE/ISE's installed.)  I'm not a dev and I don't like changing to that mode, it makes my brain uncomfortable.  :)$0$0$0$0I'd like to see some binaries released if you guys can do that.$0
Sep 11, 2008 at 10:46 PM
I grabbed all the prereqs and I get this err:  $0$0Error 1 The type or namespace name 'DocumentFormat' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Documents and Settings\hrottenberg\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\OpenXML PowerTools\Cmdlets\OpenXmlCmdlet.cs 19 7 OpenXml Power Tools$0$0$0$0$0Is it required to reboot after installing the SDK? That wouldna't make any sense.  I see the reference for DocumentFormat.OpenXml with an exclamation point. It's pretty obvious what the problem is, but not obvious what I need to do about it. Help pretty please?$0$0
Sep 11, 2008 at 10:57 PM
FWIW, I did figure it out. I removed and re-added the reference and it worked fine.  Anyway..$0$0$0$0I think others would appreciate a binary :)$0
Developer
Sep 11, 2008 at 11:43 PM
Edited Sep 11, 2008 at 11:44 PM
Hello,

I'm sorry to be so late with this reply (because by reading your posts I guess you have already created the Open Xml Power Tools binaries).  However, for future releases you can get latest binaries for Power Tools from here: http://staffdotnet.com/services/powertools.html

Best regards,

Johann Granados
Staff DotNet